OT but related to Scotland

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      Greetings,

      Apologies for the non-medieval subject matter, but I thought some of you
      might be interested. The Ecology Fund site at <http://www.ecologyfund.com/>
      now includes as a donation option:
      >Expand Nature Reserves in Scotland
      >
      >The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is
      >purchasing adjacent areas in Sutherland, Scotland to
      >expand the 21,000 acre (8,400 ha) Forsinard Blanket
      >Bog Nature Preserve, one of Europe's largest. Active
      >blanket bog peatlands are globally rare and home to
      >numerous 'red listed' birds including the golden
      >plover, dunlin, and merlin.
      >RSPB - Save 4 sq. ft. today!

      This is one of those click-to-donate sites, and they have several other
      projects you can donate to, but I felt that the protection of Scotland's
      ecology would be of interest.

      In Service,
      Baintighearna Muirghein Dhaire an Faoilciarach /|\
      Blue Mountain Cornet (herald) and Dreiburgen Web Minister
      http://www.dreiburgen.com (ICQ 12594533)
      (any posts to e-mail lists do not reflect official opinions
      unless specifically stated otherwise)