Re: [albanach] census

  • eoganog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2000
      In a message dated 10/4/00 3:27:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      wolfestead@... writes:

      > >http://www.egroups.com/database/albanach?method=reportRows&tbl=2
      > >
      > >Aye,
      > >Eogan
      >
      > Can you set it so we can edit our records, or does that open it up so
      > anyone can edit anyone's record? I thought of something that would have
      > been nice (but not necessary) to add after I finished adding the record.

      Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this. Yes, I made the changes
      so now any groups subscriber should be able to edit his or her own record.

      Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP, Phoenix Eye, Pursuivant Extraordinary
      Web Master et Arts & Science Minister for the Canton of Hawkwood
      http://albanach.homepage.com
      Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
      mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.