E-groups update

  • eoganog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      Just a note to all our subscribers. E-groups, as you know, is a free
      service, and this is largely because they allow for small adds to be placed
      in the emails passed through the groups.

      Sometime within the next week, these adds will be moved from the bottom of
      each message to the top of each message.

      E-groups also has a program installed that will remove these ads
      automatically from forwarded mail, so that when mail is passed on, only one
      ad will appear instead of them piling up on eachother.

      So, when we begin to see the ads at the top, rather than the bottom, this is
      why--don't panic.
      Thanks, everyone!
      Aye,
      Eogan Og
      list admin

      Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP, Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
      http://albanach.homepage.com
      Pursuivant Extraordinary, Web Master for the Canton of Hawkwood
      Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
      mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
      ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
      http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach