4958Re: [albanach] Correct term confirmation?

  • obsidian@raex.com
    Dec 20, 2010
      Greetings

      I'm not sure where you are getting the saltire cross
      from, what's your source? Early Moray Arms were: "Azure, three
      mullets argent, two and one" - that's the heraldic blazon. In
      untechnical language, that would be "Three white five-pointed stars
      arranged in a triangle pointing down, on a blue background.

      Cordially;
      Bruce Gordon

      On Mon, December 20, 2010 2:11
      pm, Diana Cosby wrote:
      > I am describing Andrew de Moray's
      shield. Am I correct in saying,
      > "a swath of deep blue
      complimented with a St. Andrew's Cross Argent and
      > three mullets
      Argent." ??? My sincere thanks for your time.

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author

      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      > His
      Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/ His

      Conquest-Seathan MacGruder
      > His Destiny - Oct 2011

      "Ausculta, feminae novae
      in lacunis recumbens gladii dispensans non fundamentum pro formula
      administrationis est."
      -