4956Re: [albanach] Correct term confirmation?

    Dec 20, 2010
      Cathal wrote:

      >>~Hi Cathal, as you saw, I was trying to weave a mix of both for a
      >>'taste' of the medieval setting. For guidance I used the photo at:
      >>http://www.andrewdemoray.com/
      >>Do you think it's best to keep it simple and say, "Framed with a
      >>deep
      >>blue, an azure swath complimented by three white stars?" My sincere
      >>thanks for any insight. Happy Holidays!
      >>

      >How about 'on a field of deepest blue, three silver stars'?

      ~I like that, clean, states it clearly. I'll use something to that
      effect, my sincere thanks. The stars are silver? They looked white
      from the picture. My sincere thanks for everything!

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/ His
      Conquest-Seathan MacGruder
      His Destiny - Oct 2011