4811Re: [albanach] Term for crafting a copper kettle? - Thank you

    Mar 4, 2008
      Shelton Browder wrote:

      >Hi again,
      >
      >glad to help. Words are fun and sticking them together to form visual images is quite a craft itself. I like your imagry. It fits in with the imagry that shows up in old stories and poems.

      ~Thank you very much.

      >Copper wire was around long before that, though I don't know when it first appears. Maybe I'll dig around to see just for fun.

      ~That would make sense. I watched a show on how copper is mined, and
      it's an enormous process with today's technology. For medieval times
      and before, it must have been super time and labor intensive, which
      would have made the price outrageous.
      Diana

      www.dianacosby.com
      Zebra/His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      Zebra/His Woman/December 08/Duncan MacGruder
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic