4753Re: Medieval Times at Bunratty Castle & Folk Park

  • Julie Stackable
    Jul 25, 2007
      --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Pixie Rose" <pixierosedragon@...> wrote:

      > By domestic, do you mean Aer Lingus? I am going to Ireland in
      October and we
      > are flying Aer Lingus out of Orlando, FL. I live in Miami, so the
      location
      > is everything. What type of problems did you encounter?

      No, by domestic, I meant US Airlines. We had problems with US Airways
      and Delta going and coming back. It was just not fun.
      > By sister and niece applied for their passports over two months ago.
      We hope
      > to have them back before October, lol. Fortunately, I have mine from the
      > last time I was in Ireland in 2005.
      >
      > Cheers!

      Good luck with your trip, I'm sure you will have a great time & I hope
      everyone gets their passports in time!