3637Re: [albanach] E-mail account security warning.

    Apr 6, 2004
      At 1:00 AM -0700 4/6/04, Muirghein wrote:
      >At 12:39 AM 4/6/04, someone who almost certainly _wasn't_ Sharon wrote:

      Someone who absolutely _wasn't_ Sharon** ;-)

      > >Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system wants to let
      > >you know that,
      > >
      > >Your e-mail account will be disabled because of improper using in next
      > >three days, if you are still wishing to use it, please, resign your
      > >account information.
      >
      >Sure looks like a virus to me.

      Or something similar -- well spotted :-)

      > >For further details see the attach.
      >
      >And this is where we thank the owner for setting the list to reject
      >attachments :-).

      Thank you, owner!

      Sharon, whose email addresses are on a lot of infected people's computers...

      **Use a Mac, practice safe computing, use anti-virus software (with
      up-to-date virus definitions), etc.
      --
      Sharon L. Krossa, skrossa-ml@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic