227AVP Live Video Streaming from Riverside, California

  • Volleyball ORG
    Apr 18, 2009
      AVP TV offers the Stadium Court Experience to fans everywhere

      AVP TV will be streaming the action from Stadium Court in Riverside all weekend long

      AVP TV provides live streaming audio and video from AVP’s Stadium Court.
      It’s the best way to get close to the action without leaving home!
      Watch all the best beach volleyball action from Center Court, including
      real-time commentary by the AVP’s emcee extraordinaire, Chris “Geeter”
      McGee.

      “I am very excited to be a part of AVP TV,” said McGee. “It’s a great way for our core fans to hear the action and be dialed in on center court from anywhere. It’s also an opportunity for our new fans to get to know all the players and see the great athletes on the AVP Crocs Tour. It will change the way people connect with the great sport of beach volleyball.”

      “AVP Radio from last year has graduated to AVP TV. The hard work of Marc Werschkul, Carly Keese and Chris McGee pulled off a terrific production for our homebound fans last tournament,“ said Jason Hodell, CEO. “We continue to seek more ways for fans to meet a greater set of players and experience more AVP tournament play from afar.”

      The AVP TV schedule for Riverside is as follows:

         Saturday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. 7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
           Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to competition end (approximately 5 p.m.)
                  Women’s Final: 2:30 p.m. Men’s Final: 4 p.m.

                          *All times Pacific
      ---
      Volleyball World Wide
      http://Volleyball.ORG/
      Since 1994, the oldest, and largest, internet site dedicated to the sport of volleyball.