Re: [alanmoore] RE:Mixed blessings

  • Michael Norwitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 nelsoncastro@... wrote:

      > Anyway, Michael, I send a post in my portuguese forum to rectify your
      > adress on the catalogue.

      Thank you!

      "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
      (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
      blaklion@...
      ___________________________________________________http://blaklion.best.vwh.net
    • nelsoncastro@centralcomics.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        They also make reference to the annotations on League and Top 10 from Jess
        Nevins, who is also in this list.

        The catalogue is very complete, concerning all the annotations on Moore's
        work.

        Anyway, Michael, I send a post in my portuguese forum to rectify your adress
        on the catalogue.

        José Nelson Castro
        http://www.centralcomics.com

        > Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:09:05 +0000 (GMT)
        > From: Michael Norwitz <blaklion@...>
        > Subject: Mixed blessings
        >
        > I've been notified from compatriot Octavio that the official catalogue of
        > the ALAN MOORE 2002 AMDORA EXPOSITON, from Portugal, lists as a reference
        > to readers my Marvelman Annotations.
        >
        > Whee!
        >
        > They also list an address http://www.best.com/-blaklion/marvelman.html
        > which is no longer operational (but which is supposed to forward). The
        > actual address is http://blaklion.best.vwh.net/marvelman.html
        >
        > This isn't the first time this has happened to me.

        ___
        > "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel
        Midnight
        > (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
        > blaklion@...

        ___________________________________________________http://blaklion.best.vwh
        net

      • Octavio Aragao
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
          >I've been notified from compatriot Octavio that the official catalogue of
          >the ALAN MOORE 2002 AMADORA EXPOSITON, from Portugal, lists as a reference
          >to readers my Marvelman Annotations.
          >
          >Whee!
          >
          >They also list an address http://www.best.com/-blaklion/marvelman.html
          >which is no longer operational (but which is supposed to forward). The
          >actual address is http://blaklion.best.vwh.net/marvelman.html
          >
          >This isn't the first time this has happened to me.

          Yeah!
          A very beautiful book with our friend Mike, Jess and a lot of other Moore's
          addicts sites listed as references! :-)

          Abraços!
          Octavio

          "Você... eu conheço você. Quando durmo, às vezes"
          Alexandre Mandarino
          em http://www.intempol.com.br/casos/caso-serpente.html