Re: [alanmoore] Message from Alan.

  • gsstro@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2002
      In a message dated 10/1/02 12:55:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SDunbier@... writes:

      He hasn't. He knows about the internet but he's never been there.

      A while ago someone on this list found a review of Brian Eno's CD "Another Green World" on the Q4Music.com site. It was signed Alan Moore. Moore's said that he's a big fan of Brian Eno in the past, so I figured it was him. That wasn't Alan?

    • SDunbier@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2002
        In a message dated 10/1/02 2:36:08 AM, gsstro@... writes:

        << A while ago someone on this list found a review of Brian Eno's CD "Another
        Green World" on the Q4Music.com site. It was signed Alan Moore. Moore's said
        that he's a big fan of Brian Eno in the past, so I figured it was him. That
        wasn't Alan? >>

        Someone might have transcribed it.
      • Michael Thomsen
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2002
          > > He hasn't. He knows about the internet but he's never been there.
          > >
          >A while ago someone on this list found a review of Brian Eno's CD "Another
          >Green World" on the Q4Music.com site. It was signed Alan Moore. Moore's
          >said
          >that he's a big fan of Brian Eno in the past, so I figured it was him. That
          >wasn't Alan?

          Q4Music.com is the online site for Q Magazine. It carries reviews that have
          already been published in the paper edition. So if the review was written by
          him, it wasn't originally written for a web-site.

        • Ian McLean
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
            >Alan thought some of you might find this site interesting...
            >
            >http://www.kaosbabalon.btinternet.co.uk/

            I know somebody posted this originally a couple of months ago, but I only
            just got around to looking at it and the supplement section has been taken
            offline. If anybody has downloaded and kept a copy, I'd greatly appreciate
            it if you could send me a copy. (The issue itself, with the Moore material,
            is still there.)

            Thanks

            Andrew
          • Ian McLean
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
              > >Alan thought some of you might find this site interesting...
              > >
              > >http://www.kaosbabalon.btinternet.co.uk/
              >
              >I know somebody posted this originally a couple of months ago, but I only
              >just got around to looking at it and the supplement section has been taken
              >offline. If anybody has downloaded and kept a copy, I'd greatly appreciate
              >it if you could send me a copy. (The issue itself, with the Moore material,
              >is still there.)

              Sorry, you can disregard that, I just got to the end of the article about
              the suppression and found another link.

              For those who wish to know what I'm talking about, go here:
              http://www.kaosbabalon.btinternet.co.uk/suppress.html

              Andrew
            • Dave Clark
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
                If you go to the bit on the site where he writes about net
                censorship and there's a link to wherever it currently is.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/