New Moore interview

  • gsstro@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      Did everyone see the new interview with Moore in Wizard #130?
      It's pretty good, with one really funny part about how Alan's daughter Leah will be writing a story for Terrific Tales.
      Alan says of it "I'd like to see her branch out and work for some other companies that I'm not involved with, so she can have the pain, hardship, struggling and abuse that is so much a part of this industry. Nothing but the best for my little girl!".