Blood Feud prelude

  • Matrixport@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
      In my Moore bibliography (its at www.enjolrasworld.com), I have the
      entries listed for Moore's stories in Spawn #8 and Spawn #37. In
      Spawn #32 is a 6-page story entitled "Bloodfeud - Preludes &
      Nocturnes", a prelude to Moore's Spawn: Blood Feud mini-series.

      I own this issue, but I have not added this entry to the biblio only
      because it does not explicitly credit the writer and artist for this
      prelude. Anyone know for sure, or am I just supposed to assume it's
      Moore and Daniel?

      (I sent a note a few weeks ago to TMP with no response, big surprise.)

      MK
    • Ian McLean
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        >In my Moore bibliography (its at www.enjolrasworld.com), I have the
        >entries listed for Moore's stories in Spawn #8 and Spawn #37. In
        >Spawn #32 is a 6-page story entitled "Bloodfeud - Preludes &
        >Nocturnes", a prelude to Moore's Spawn: Blood Feud mini-series.
        >
        >I own this issue, but I have not added this entry to the biblio only
        >because it does not explicitly credit the writer and artist for this
        >prelude. Anyone know for sure, or am I just supposed to assume it's
        >Moore and Daniel?

        It's definitely the same creative team as Spawn: Bloodfeud - I wouldn't
        have tracked it down if I hadn't read that it was by Moore - but I can't
        remember where the information was printed.

        Andrew
      • Matrixport@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
          Andrew,

          Thanks for the note. I guess I'll add it to the biblio after all...

          MK
        • newscomedy@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
            In a message dated 12/2/2001 6:58:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, ianmcl@... writes:

            It's definitely the same creative team as Spawn: Bloodfeud - I wouldn't
            have tracked it down if I hadn't read that it was by Moore - but I can't
            remember where the information was printed.

            For what it's worth, the TPB of this includes the prelude and the only writer credited for the whole thing is Alan Moore.