Re: Jim Lee and Alan Moore

  • Kevin Eldridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 9:46 AM
      Jim was probably talking about the graphic novel "Comet Ranger", which I
      believe is supposed to be released as part of the ABC line.

      Message: 7
      Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:30:49 -0300
      From: "Douglas Spadotto" <daltons@...>
      Subject: Jim Lee and Alan Moore

      Hi.
      Yesterday at Comics Continuum, by the end of a note about Jim Lee doing Stan
      Lee's Wonder Woman, Jim commented about a project that he is doing with Alan
      Moore. Anybody knows something more about it? Could it be a sequel to Divine
      Right? One can only dream...

      Doug