Promethea #10...

  • Modemac
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      ...well, the issue was a lot more *funny* than I thought it would be. :)
      I was expecting Moore to give us something along the lines of the classic
      Swamp Thing "Rite of Spring" issue, though as usual he did something
      different and caught me off-guard. The bit about the "holy grail" was a
      riot. Very British humor there, natch.

      First Online Church of "Bob"
      http://www.modemac.com/
    • hdibill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2000
        I wonder if Sophie's relatively ready acceptance of the
        sex-for-magic-tutelage offer had anything to do with her mother. What little
        we've seen of the woman implies that she's very loose (and maybe has been/is
        a prostitute?). At least, this comes up in dialog in the hospital...

        -- Bill Bridges