[alanmoore] Comics Forum

  • Jean Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      People might be interested in the current issue of Comics Forum, which
      carries a comprehensive (7-page) overview of Alan Moore's career so far, by
      Guy Lawley. No new information or startling revelations, but an intelligent
      reading set in the context of contemporary comics. There are also a number
      of other interesting articles, and Forum is always good on reviews (this
      issue also has my review of the ABC line to date, but I'm too modest to
      mention that).
      Forum isn't widely available, but for what it's worth, it has a cover price
      of £3 / $7 and if you can't find it anywhere else, you could try mailing
      Howard Stangroom arcon5961@....
      Happy hunting!
      Jean