Re: [alanmoore] From Hell: the eleven (plus) issues

  • Gerry Alanguilan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
      As far as I know Eddie Campbell did a bit of modifications to the artwork in later editions of From Hell, adjusting facial features of certain characters as updated references became available. I don't know if this is what you mean, but anyway....

      On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM, alain.clement_ac <alain.clement_ac@...> wrote:

      I bought the books as they were being published, but I have two versions of book two, the first from Tundra dated June 93 and the second from Kitchen Sink dated May 1994. The difference between the two lies with the appendix, as the Tundra edition encompasses corrections for the appendix of book one.
      Would you know of other volumes having been published in that manner, i.e. being not merely reprints but actually corrected versions of the former ones?

    • frencho_id
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
        Thanks, I was not aware the art had been altered too.