Marvelman by Chris Weston

  • smoky man
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
      The Man of Miracles fighting a big guy! :) By the amazing Chis Weston. :)

      smok!
    • trevorinchmale
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2013
        I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not, but it ought to be: I hope you've all been following Pádraig's ongoing series of articles on The Extremely Long and Incredibly Complex Story of Marvelman:

        http://comicsbeat.com/poison-chalice-interlude-1953-1985-roundup-and-some-notes-on-copyright/
      • smoky man
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2013
          Pádraig did and he's still doing a terrific work on this. As usual.

          Thanks Pádraig! :)

          smok!

          I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not, but it ought to be: I hope you've all been following Pádraig's ongoing series of articles on The Extremely Long and Incredibly Complex Story of Marvelman:

          http://comicsbeat.com/poison-chalice-interlude-1953-1985-roundup-and-some-notes-on-copyright/

        • Dave Hoskin
          Message 4 of 6 , May 23, 2013
            Yes. Deserving of a book contract, methinks.

            On 23 May 2013 18:50, smoky man <smoky_man@...> wrote:

            Pádraig did and he's still doing a terrific work on this. As usual.

            Thanks Pádraig! :)

            smok!

            I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not, but it ought to be: I hope you've all been following Pádraig's ongoing series of articles on The Extremely Long and Incredibly Complex Story of Marvelman:

            http://comicsbeat.com/poison-chalice-interlude-1953-1985-roundup-and-some-notes-on-copyright/

          • Keith Veronese

              I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here before or not, but it ought to be: I hope you've all been following Pádraig's ongoing series of articles on The Extremely Long and Incredibly Complex Story of Marvelman:

              http://comicsbeat.com/poison-chalice-interlude-1953-1985-roundup-and-some-notes-on-copyright/

            • Pádraig Ó Méalóid
              Message 6 of 6 , May 28, 2013
                Thank you all! The plan is to publish it as a book some day. Perhaps next year.