RE: [alanmoore] alan moore multimedia project

  • PAUL EVANS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Apologies if you've all seen this already, but I hadn't, so...

      Back in November smoky posted a link to the trailer for Jimmy's End. What I didn't know until now is that the full 32 minute film was posted soon after the trailer, along with an 18 minute prologue called Act of Faith - both written by Alan - and a 14 minute Behind The Scenes featuring Alan. You can find them all by visiting jimmysend.com

      Enjoy, and let us know what you think!

      To: alanmoore@yahoogroups.com
      From: smoky_man@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:46:57 -0700