Re: Ritual & Moore

  • furioso2012
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hey KAL,

      Your item is listed as deleted. Did you take it down?

      --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, "K. A. Laity" <katelaity@...> wrote:

      > I've put my presentation from the Magus conference up on Scribd as it was
      > unceremoniously booted from the proceedings collection by editor "BB" with
      > the comment that "the anti-academic tone is off-putting in the extreme" --
      >
      > :-D Yes, I am very proud of that.
      >
      > http://www.scribd.com/doc/76840754/Rite-Here-Ritual-Performance-and-the-Magi
      > ck-of-Place-With-Slides
      >
      > Not the same as being there, but the next best thing.
      >
      > Kate
      >

      > =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      > K. A. Laity's PELZMANTEL available from Immanion-Press.com
      > "Laity is a very remarkable sorceress indeed." -- Elizabeth Hand
      > http://www.kalaity.com

    • K. A. Laity
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
        Re: [alanmoore] Re: Ritual & Moore Hi, sorry! Yes, I just took it down because Steve Bissette wants to include it in a forthcoming collection he’s putting together, so I thought it would be best. See what happens when you complain on Facebook ;-)

        Kate

        On 1/1/12 5:28 PM, "furioso2012" <mark-parsons@...> corresponded:

        --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com <mailto:alanmoore%40yahoogroups.com> , "K. A. Laity" <katelaity@...> wrote:

        > I've put my presentation from the Magus conference up on Scribd as it was
        > unceremoniously booted from the proceedings collection by editor "BB" with
        > the comment that "the anti-academic tone is off-putting in the extreme" --
        >
        > :-D Yes, I am very proud of that.
        >
        > http://www.scribd.com/doc/76840754/Rite-Here-Ritual-Performance-and-the-Magi
        > ck-of-Place-With-Slides
        >
        > Not the same as being there, but the next best thing.
        >
        > Kate
        >

        > =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        > K. A. Laity's PELZMANTEL available from Immanion-Press.com
        > "Laity is a very remarkable sorceress indeed." -- Elizabeth Hand
        > http://www.kalaity.com
      • Pádraig Ó Méalóid
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
          Kate:-
          Does that mean I should also take down the copy of it I've got up on Glycon?

          Hi, sorry! Yes, I just took it down because Steve Bissette wants to include it in a forthcoming collection he’s putting together, so I thought it would be best. See what happens when you complain on Facebook ;-)

          Kate

          On 1/1/12 5:28 PM, "furioso2012" <mark-parsons@...> corresponded:

          Hey KAL,

          Your item is listed as deleted. Did you take it down?

          --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com <mailto:alanmoore%40yahoogroups.com> , "K. A. Laity" <katelaity@...> wrote:

          > I've put my presentation from the Magus conference up on Scribd as it was
          > unceremoniously booted from the proceedings collection by editor "BB" with
          > the comment that "the anti-academic tone is off-putting in the extreme" --
          >
          > :-D Yes, I am very proud of that.
          >
          > http://www.scribd.com/doc/76840754/Rite-Here-Ritual-Performance-and-the-Magi
          > ck-of-Place-With-Slides
          >
          > Not the same as being there, but the next best thing.
          >
          > Kate

          > K. A. Laity's PELZMANTEL available from Immanion-Press.com
          > "Laity is a very remarkable sorceress indeed." -- Elizabeth Hand
          > http://www.kalaity.com

        • K. A. Laity
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
            Re: [alanmoore] Re: Ritual & Moore Oh, yeah. I suppose so. Cheers --

            On 1/2/12 12:07 AM, "Pádraig Ó Méalóid" <pomealoid@...> corresponded: