Re: R: [alanmoore] Re: Magus: Transdisciplinary Approaches: any report?

  • Pádraig Ó Méalóid
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2010
      While you're all waiting for reports from Northampton this year, here's a brief piece of YouTube footage from two years ago, also in Northampton, of Alan introducing SF writers Iain Banks & Ken MacLeod at NewCon4 in October 2008. I'm particularly happy about this, as it's my first actual YouTube upload, and I helped make the whole thing happen by introducing Alan to the con organisers.

      Best,
      Pádraig

    • smoky man
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2010
        well done!

        smok!

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2010
          Re: Re: Magus: Transdisciplinary Approaches: any report? Day one recap up at my blog:

          http://katewombat.blogspot.com/

          Kate

          --
          Spin a little magic with me --