[alanmoore] LOEG III

  • Chris Castro
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 1999
      Just read through LOEG #3 and it's moving along nicely. I'm beginning to
      really enjoy this blend of future and past, what with Tom Strong and the
      recent issue of "Starman: Times Past" I picked up. The discovery at the end
      of the issue has me a little confused: should I have recognized what this
      contraption is from the one-page illustration? Am I missing something?

      I am continuing to like the little references to Mina's former life, and
      both Griffin and Jekyll are increasingly entertaining "protagonists." Did I
      miss something in issue two, btw? Did Dupin ditch the gang, or is he off
      with Campion somewhere?

      --Chris

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/alanmoore
    • Christopher W. Shumway
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 1999
        On Sat, 1 May 1999, Chris Castro wrote:

        > I am continuing to like the little references to Mina's former life, and
        > both Griffin and Jekyll are increasingly entertaining "protagonists." Did I
        > miss something in issue two, btw? Did Dupin ditch the gang, or is he off
        > with Campion somewhere?

        I was under the impression that Dupin wasn't really part of the group, he
        was just doing them a favor while they were in Paris.

        P.S. If anyone hasn't read Heart of Empire #1, I think that Talbot's
        alternative England is even more interesting than Moore's.

        Chris
        cws@...

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/alanmoore