Avatar Moore

  • smoky man
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 10, 2009
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 10, 2009
        On Tue, Aug 11th, 2009 at 9:22 AM, smoky man <smoky_man@...> wrote:

        > a bit of news here:
        > http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22454

        Presumably this is the one Moore said he wrote years ago and can't
        remember anything about but thinks it's probably a bit rubbish?
      • Michael Norwitz
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 10, 2009
          On Aug 10, 2009, at 5:35 PM, Chris wrote:

          >> a bit of news here:
          >> http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22454
          >
          > Presumably this is the one Moore said he wrote years ago and can't
          > remember anything about but thinks it's probably a bit rubbish?

          If I recall correctly, that is indeed the case. Even if it weren't,
          I'm not much interested in the man;s Lovecraft pastiches. There's
          other buried stuff by him I'd rather see Avatar trying to dig up.