Re: Mindscape DVD nearly there (fwd)

  • Johnny ThunderPeel2001 Walker
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 10:12 AM
      Great, glad to hear it's not far off. Looking forward to receiving my
      copy when they finally finish it.

      --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, burnett@... wrote:

      > Word from Shadowsnake today. A couple of weeks more, but only that
      > apparently. I'm looking forward to the film.
      >
      > best,
      > Steve B

    • Ron Swintek
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 10:51 AM
        Is anyone else in the same boat I am re: the Signed, Deluxe, Boxed edition: they told me to go ahead and order the regular edition (as the price isn't set yet for the deluxe), and just pay the difference on the Deluxe once they figure out the price. Cool, but I keep getting emails from them stating that my regular is almost ready to ship, despite me writing back saying "please don't send me the regular- I want the deluxe!" numerous times, and not getting any kind of confirmation back.

        I know they're working hard to get it out, and I'm really not bitching- I just don't want to have to send back the regular to get my deluxe!

        Ron

      • burnett@pobox.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 3:57 PM
          On Tue, 1 May 2007, Ron Swintek wrote:

          > Is anyone else in the same boat I am re: the Signed, Deluxe, Boxed edition: they told me to go ahead and order the regular edition (as the price isn't set yet for the deluxe), and just pay the difference on the Deluxe once they figure out the price. Cool, but I keep getting emails from them stating that my regular is almost ready to ship, despite me writing back saying "please don't send me the regular- I want the deluxe!" numerous times, and not getting any kind of confirmation back.

          Yep. Waiting.

          Steve B

          --

          Steve Burnett burnett@... http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
          System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1 6:45 PM
            Will there be more footage on the deluxe version?