[alanmoore] Re: Moore in public

  • Wayne Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 9:57 AM

      Jose wrote:
      >> I does do signings in England, though. I read about a reading he did in a
      bookstore, and I bought a signed copy of It's Dark in London (at normal price)
      in a London comic book store, where he had done a signing.

      He also does (or at least has done in the past) seminars at public libraries. I attended one in Bedford a 3 or so years ago where he talked about comic book writing methods. Great fun. Hope this gets thru to the list - my last message never appeared!
      Wayne

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/alanmoore