Re: [alanmoore] Re: ABC release clarification

  • Michael Norwitz
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 14, 2006
      On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Johnny ThunderPeel2001 Walker wrote:

      > Woah?! You mean that there's still ABC stuff in the works?! That's GREAT
      > news! I thought that Dark Dossier was going to be the last ABC/DC thing
      > Alan did... or are these titles non-DC?

      Some clarification to the clarification: the ABC line, as I understand it,
      is closing down. Some of the material being worked on will still appear,
      but under different company names (I suspect details are still being
      worked out, but wouldn't be surprise if Top Shelf numbered among the
      publishers). A pity about Pearl of the Deep, though.

      Mikel Midnight
      "You will die, sir, either on the gallows or from the
      pox." (John Montagu, fourth Earl of Sandwich)
      "That depends, sir, on whether I embrace your principles
      or your mistress." (John Wilkes, sometime friend of his
      and rakish member of the aristocracy)

      blaklion@...
    • Iacon76@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 15, 2006
        Characters like The Soul, and Pearl of the Deep, do you guys think that these might surface under Top Shelf, of another company?

        From: "Johnny ThunderPeel2001 Walker" <thunderpeel2001@...>