'Alan Moore Spells It Out'

  • primo800
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Does anyone know if this came out this month?

      Thanks!

      --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, Smoky Man <smoky_man@y...> wrote:

      > From September Previews catalogue.
      > 'Alan Moore Spells It Out'
      > August 29, 2005
      > Airwave Publishing has announced its first two book projects, Alan
      Moore Spells It Out and Dan DeCarlo's Jetta. Alan Moore Spells It
      Out (cover price $9.95) is an 80-page transcription of an in-depth
      interview with Moore conducted by Bill Baker, a full time comics
      journalist whose work has appeared in Sketch, Comic Book Marketplace
      and Cinefantastique/CFQ. In the interview Moore discusses the
      creative process at length and talks about magic and its relationship
      with language and with creativity. Alan Moore Spells It Out is due
      out in November.

    • bryan.hollerbach@ey.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        If it did, Diamond's online shipping lists never included it. Moreover, my preorder copy never arrived, so I suspect it hasn't yet been published.

        Bry

        "primo800" <zeppo1@...>
        Sent by: alanmoore@yahoogroups.com

        12/01/2005 09:28 AM

        Please respond to
        alanmoore@yahoogroups.com

        alanmoore@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        [alanmoore] 'Alan Moore Spells It Out'

        Does anyone know if this came out this month?

        Thanks!

        --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, Smoky Man <smoky_man@y...> wrote:

        > From September Previews catalogue.
        > 'Alan Moore Spells It Out'
        > August 29, 2005
        > Airwave Publishing has announced its first two book projects, Alan
        Moore Spells It Out and Dan DeCarlo's Jetta.  Alan Moore Spells It
        Out (cover price $9.95) is an 80-page transcription of an in-depth
        interview with Moore conducted by Bill Baker, a full time comics
        journalist whose work has appeared in Sketch, Comic Book Marketplace
        and Cinefantastique/CFQ.  In the interview Moore discusses the
        creative process at length and talks about magic and its relationship
        with language and with creativity.  Alan Moore Spells It Out is due
        out in November.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/aSIolB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
        The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

        Notice required by law: This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from Ernst & Young LLP (except for Ernst & Young Online and the ey.com website, which track e-mail preferences through a separate process) at this e-mail address by forwarding this message to no-more-mail@.... If you do so, the sender of this message will be notified promptly. Our principal postal address is 5 Times Square, New York, NY 10036. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP
      • primo800
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          Thanks Bry.
          (The book sounds to be in the vein of this interview
          http://www.enginecomics.co.uk/interviews/jan05/alanmoore.htm
          which I think is Alan's best)

          --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, bryan.hollerbach@e... wrote:

          > If it did, Diamond's online shipping lists never included it.
          Moreover, my
          > preorder copy never arrived, so I suspect it hasn't yet been
          published.

          > Bry
          >

          > "primo800" <zeppo1@h...>
          > Sent by: alanmoore@yahoogroups.com
          > 12/01/2005 09:28 AM
          > Please respond to
          > alanmoore@yahoogroups.com

          > alanmoore@yahoogroups.com
          > cc
          >
          > Subject
          > [alanmoore] 'Alan Moore Spells It Out'
          >

          > Does anyone know if this came out this month?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, Smoky Man <smoky_man@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > From September Previews catalogue.
          > > 'Alan Moore Spells It Out'
          > > August 29, 2005
          > > Airwave Publishing has announced its first two book projects,
          Alan
          > Moore Spells It Out and Dan DeCarlo's Jetta. Alan Moore Spells It
          > Out (cover price $9.95) is an 80-page transcription of an in-depth
          > interview with Moore conducted by Bill Baker, a full time comics
          > journalist whose work has appeared in Sketch, Comic Book
          Marketplace
          > and Cinefantastique/CFQ. In the interview Moore discusses the
          > creative process at length and talks about magic and its
          relationship
          > with language and with creativity. Alan Moore Spells It Out is due
          > out in November.

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not
          intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient
          for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the
          Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.

          __

          mail address by forwarding this message to no-more-mail@e... If you