O.T. but in the same county, Scarlet Traces

  • magentashadow@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Anyone reading Scarlet Traces from Darkhorse?

      From what I have read it sounds like something that would go well with
      the second League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

      And these days you have to take what you can get.

      From a review:

      Scarlet Traces HC

      A decade after the Martians abortive assault on the Earth and their
      attempt to establish an invasion bridgehead on the British Isles; the
      industrious Victorians have assimilated the Martian technologies into
      their everyday lives. Hansom cabs now scuttle along the Capital's
      streets on multi-limbed crab legs and the terrible monopoly of the
      Martian heat-ray has assured the dominance of the British Empire over
      two-thirds of the Earth's surface,

      The rest of which can be found at

      Scarlet Traces:

      http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/preview.php?theid=12-426