The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 2: The Absolute Edition

  • joecamhi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Will The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 2: The Absolute
      Edition appear on Amazon.com, or is it a more limited run than Vol. 1?
    • joecamhi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        I found it in Amazon.com. It just doesn't pop up when you punch it
        in. I would still like to know if it will be the same kind of run
        as last time, or if it will be more limited if anyone knows.

        --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, "joecamhi" <joecamhi@y...> wrote:
        > Will The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 2: The Absolute
        > Edition appear on Amazon.com, or is it a more limited run than Vol. 1?
      • L nny _
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          I thought the new spielberg movie was the Absolute version of that one! ;^P

          L nny