Re: [alanmoore] Moore cartoon adaption

  • Michael Norwitz
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2004
      On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, fourinone2002 wrote:

      > Next week the new Justice League cartoon will air the adaption of
      > Moore's Superman story "For the Man Who Has Everything".
      >
      > Link is here:
      > http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0407/28/jluepisodes.htm
      >
      > "FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING"
      >
      > Batman and Wonder Woman visit the Fortress of Solitude on Superman's
      > birthday, only to find him trapped by Mongul.

      I wonder whether he'll get screen credit and/or cash.

      Mikel Midnight
      "You will die, sir, either on the gallows or from the
      pox." (John Montagu, fourth Earl of Sandwich)
      "That depends, sir, on whether I embrace your principles
      or your mistress." (John Wilkes, sometime friend of his
      and rakish member of the aristocracy)

      blaklion@...
    • fourinone2002
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 17, 2004
        Here's a link to a thread on the TCJ message board where a couple of
        people are taking Mr. Skinn to task for, allegedly, using photos by
        underground comix great Clay Geerdes without permission.

        Link is here:

        http://www.tcj.com/messboard/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?
        action=topics&forum=Comics+Medium&number=2&DaysPrune=20&LastLogin=