Superfolks

  • joecamhi
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 1, 2004
      There was a thread on this list about how they weren't printing
      enough copies of Superfolks. If anyone missed it, they still may be
      able to get copies:

      http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/10718568757082.htm
    • kevindh@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , May 4 9:41 AM
        I found it here...

        http://homepages.tesco.net/~kettlecup/amms/lotc.htm

        (Whatever happened to kettlecup, anyway?)