Apologies for the double posting

  • Eroom Nala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Sorry about that folks (and Scott) it seemed to take forever for the
      post to come up so I posted it twice
      and with regards to my Promethea Essay Competition

      And the winners are......

      SPOILER SPACE
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      ......BELIEVER IT OR NOT...
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      More Spoiler space
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      **
      *
      still to be decided
      Sorry folks
      Thanks to everyone who sent in an entry especially those who finally
      posted one in the last couple of days.
      I still have to catch up with reading the last few entries before
      making a final decision but I hope to do so sometime later this week.
      Will let you know once I've picked the top 3 entries.

      In the meantime even though the competition is now officially closed
      anyone who still sends in an essay about Promethea will still receive
      a copy of Alan's introduction to From Hell: The compleat scripts
      so feel free to send in any more essays or ideas about Promethea and
      why you like or dislike it.

      All in all there was a grand total of 14 entries during the 3 months
      or so that the competition was running for.
      Thanks once again to everyone who entered and if you didn't give me
      your snail-mail address please do so now so that I can post Alan's
      From Hell introduction to you.