17th or 18th?

  • Fabio Blanco
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003
      When is Alan's birthday? November when?

      By the way... Somebody know what will be of Promethea after # 27?

      FABIO

      bonvolu postu al longtom@...
    • Eroom Nala
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
        18th November, 1953.
        Not sure I understand your second question.
        Promethea #27 is due out on 3 September
        and #28 on 22 October.
        The last issue should be #32.

        --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, "Fabio Blanco" <longtom@o...> wrote:
        > When is Alan's birthday? November when?
        >
        > By the way... Somebody know what will be of Promethea after # 27?
        >

        > FABIO
        >
        > bonvolu postu al longtom@o...
      • Fabio Blanco
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
          Thanks. My doubt come from your site... (ehem) There is 17th like His
          birthday...
          About Promethea, with so apocalyptical promises and premises, like the End
          of the Abc world, I am worried.
          You know... only 32 numbers? I want #33 just now... :-)

          FABIO
          pd: I was reading the interviews to you in A.M. senhor do caos. I ask one in
          the same site.. I fear that in my very bad English...

          > 18th November, 1953.
          > Not sure I understand your second question.
          > Promethea #27 is due out on 3 September
          > and #28 on 22 October.
          > The last issue should be #32.
          >

          > --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, "Fabio Blanco" <longtom@o...> wrote:
          > > When is Alan's birthday? November when?
          > >
          > > By the way... Somebody know what will be of Promethea after # 27?
          > >

          > > FABIO
          > >
          > > bonvolu postu al longtom@o...

        • Eroom Nala
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2003
            Sorry about the 17th fiasco.
            That was just a typing mistake that I have now corrected.
            I think he has chosen #32 because there are 32 paths on the kabbalah.