"League" movie - Aint it Cool preview screening reviews.

  • Michael Thomsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Link: http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=15569

      Tag din Hotmail med dig, n�r du g�r http://www.msn.dk/mobile
    • Michael Norwitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Michael Thomsen wrote:

        > Link: http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=15569

        Well, the toddlers like it. I get more put off every time I see a new
        preview. They have to actually mention the X-Men by name to sell it?
        Sheesh. I honestly think given the poor second week showings for Hulk
        that they've gone after entirely the wrong audience in the way they made
        this film.

        "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
        (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
        blaklion@...
        ___________________________________________________http://blaklion.best.vwh.net
      • Michael Thomsen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          >They have to actually mention the X-Men by name to sell it?

          The thing about League is that the concept really mostly makes sense as a
          sort of weird comment on other 'superhero group' comics. And if you're
          directing the story at a movie audience instead of a comic book audience,
          the X-Men is really the only well known reference out there. Yes, mentioning
          the X-Men probably means that they're getting desperate to sell it, but it
          DOES make sense.

          Michael

          F� Hotmail p� mobilen http://www.msn.dk/mobile