Freemasonry and Illuminati book recommendations?

  • abbeyrd909@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Thanks to Mr. Moore, I have taken an interest in researching Freemasonry, the Illuminati and NWO. Does anyone know what books Moore has read on these topics? If not, does anyone have any personal suggestions on these topics to pick up? I appreciate it.
    • gsstro@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        In a message dated 5/1/03 8:13:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, abbeyrd909@... writes:

        Thanks to Mr. Moore, I have taken an interest in researching Freemasonry, the Illuminati and NWO.  Does anyone know what books Moore has read on these topics?  If not, does anyone have any personal suggestions on these topics to pick up?  I appreciate it.

        Try "Illuminiods" by Neil Wilgus. All sorts of occult history and conspiracy theories.

      • richarda39
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2003
          I'd suggest checking the bibliography for From Hell as several
          different books were mentioned there.

          RA