Invitation re: Iraq and people unsubscribing and stuff.

  • Michael Thomsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      >Here's another weirdo unsubscribing (me).
      >I love Moore and will be willing to talk with anyone about him off list.
      >Cheers

      If some people here miss being able to talk about real world stuff with
      fellow Alan Moore fans without getting a lot of complaints from people who
      ONLY want to talk about safe geek-related Moore-minutiae and who are pissed
      off REALLY easily, then the board at http://www.neilgaiman.com is a
      possibility. the "World's End" section has a lot of cool and fun people
      hanging out, and a fair amount of them are also Moore fans.

      Anyway, I'll keep quiet now. I'm not unsubscribing though.

      cheers

      Michael

      Tag din Hotmail med dig, n�r du g�r http://www.msn.dk/mobile
    • davemacp@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        mtxxforum@... writes:

        <<
        If some people here miss being able to talk about real world stuff with
        fellow Alan Moore fans without getting a lot of complaints from people who
        ONLY want to talk about safe geek-related Moore-minutiae and who are pissed
        off REALLY easily, then the board at http://www.neilgaiman.com is a
        possibility. the "World's End" section has a lot of cool and fun people
        hanging out, and a fair amount of them are also Moore fans.

        Anyway, I'll keep quiet now. I'm not unsubscribing though.

        cheers

        Michael

        that pretty presumptious of you. to think that because some people do not
        want to discuss what you want on a list that is set up for a certain topic
        they should be insulted. I like to read about off topic discussions but
        I also understand where they are coming from. I was intending to unsubscribe
        from this list, but I question the people here now. Off topic is fine,
        disrespect of the feelings of others is something that I do not need.

        I feel the response to this email will tell me whether I want to continue
        on this list. I f I will be called a geek for my beliefs that are differerent
        from
        yours, perhaps I am not good enough to be around you.