Alan Moore Stories Not By Alan Moore

(19990)
  • alanmoore.junkie
    Sep 24, 2013 Expand Messages
      Do you guys know of any comics that were staring Alan Moore's creations but that were not done by Alan Moore.

      So far I have found a Laser Eraser & Pressbutton 6 Part Comic that Alan Moore had nothing to do with despite creating those guys in his Dark Star storyline

      Top Ten- Beyond The Farthest Precinct

      And two Tom Strong 6 part events Robots Of Doom and the currently ongoing Planet Of Peril.

      Do you guys know of any other continuations of stories that Alan Moore created. Created, so things like Swamp Thing and Supreme don't count although I do know about them as well.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic