19968Re: [alanmoore] Re: Looking for an Interview

  • Flavio Pessanha
    Sep 3, 2013
      That's Ok, Paul. Here are the links but they are all offline: http://alanmoorecomics.wordpress.com/video-interview-live-and-uncut/
      In this interview, Moore talks about Jerusalem and states that his favourite super hero is Herbie, The Fat Fury (LOL)...

      If I came across it, I'll drop you a line.

      Regards,
      Flavio

      2013/8/27 trevorinchmale <paul_mark_evans@...>

      Sorry, I've never even heard of this one. Let's hope someone can make it available again.

      --- In alanmoore@yahoogroups.com, Flavio Pessanha <komeda@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Does anybody there have the videos from Alan Moore interviewed by LJ
      > Pindling of Street Law Productions?
      >
      > I saved it to watch it later a long time ago but they have been removed.
      >
      > Any help would be highly appreciated.
      >
      > Regards,
      > F.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic