Re: [alan-if] New file uploaded to alan-if

  • agbampton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 16, 2002
      Hi Thomas

      In a message dated 16/06/02 14:27:24 GMT Daylight Time, thomas.nilsson@... writes:

      Hmm, Ok, I tried ME and 98 and encountered the problem (running 2k myself). I'll have a look at it tonight

      Thank you, I (and probably my fellow users of obsolete o.s's) would be grateful for that :-)

      Alan B
    • Thomas Nilsson
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 29, 2003
        Ok, I have uploaded a new development preview.

        - ADD verbs to classes
        - pre-defined class hierarchy "finished", including integer and string (to which you can add verbs)
        - verbs with parameters must be associated to a class or instance
        - execution of checks and verb bodies through out the complete inheritance tree of the parameters
        - updated library for current semantics

        Anyone have a simple application that uses the library so that I can test it?

        /Thomas
      • alan-if@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 14, 2014
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alan-if
          group.

          File : /Alan Standard Library v2.0 Sneak Peak/testgame.a3c
          Uploaded by : anssi_raisanen <anssir66@...>
          Description :

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          anssi_raisanen <anssir66@...>
        • Robert DeFord
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 14, 2014
            Wow! You've been busy! Thanks for all the work. I'll download it tomorrow and take a good look at it.
            Robert DeFord

            “Forgiving and being forgiven, loving and being loved, living and
            letting live, is the simple basis for it all."
            Ernest Holmes 1984

            On 9/14/2014 8:24 AM, alan-if@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the alan-if
            group.

            File : /Alan Standard Library v2.0 Sneak Peak/testgame.a3c
            Uploaded by : anssi_raisanen <anssir66@...>
            Description :

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,