Re: [alan-if] New file uploaded to alan-if

  • agbampton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2002
      Hi Thomas

      In a message dated 16/06/02 14:27:24 GMT Daylight Time, thomas.nilsson@... writes:

      Hmm, Ok, I tried ME and 98 and encountered the problem (running 2k myself). I'll have a look at it tonight

      Thank you, I (and probably my fellow users of obsolete o.s's) would be grateful for that :-)

      Alan B
    • Thomas Nilsson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2003
        Ok, I have uploaded a new development preview.

        - ADD verbs to classes
        - pre-defined class hierarchy "finished", including integer and string (to which you can add verbs)
        - verbs with parameters must be associated to a class or instance
        - execution of checks and verb bodies through out the complete inheritance tree of the parameters
        - updated library for current semantics

        Anyone have a simple application that uses the library so that I can test it?

        /Thomas