From Dr. Joaquin Navarro Quijada

  • Liliana - Alamos Mexico
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear Alamos Resident:

      This is a cordial greeting and I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the contest held by the H. Council which shall consist of decorating the front of your house for the Christmas Holidays.

      The administration will award a prize to the owners of the home with the best decorated front facing the street. This is to encourage the holiday spirit. I hope you will respond to this invitation.

      My administration wishes you a Joyful Holiday Season.

      Atentamente,

      Dr. Joaquin Navarro Quijada
      Presidente Municipal Constitutional