La Puerta Roja Inn Wednesday Night Dinner this Week

  • Teri Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      La Puerta Roja Inn will be serving dinner this Wednesday Night.

      We will serve Salmon as the Fish Course, but the Plato Fuerte will be dried Morels from France which I smuggled in from Paris last spring, complemented with a half chicken in a cream reduction. Very rich and perfect for the holiday season.

      We found some wonderful Comte cheese and will serve it as the cheese course with greens from our garden.

      For dessert a fresh fruit clafouti. Mangoes if we can find them.

      Call for reservations, 428-0142.

      See you at dinner, Teri [Pat is gone this week]