Yoreme Masks

  • Jose Trinidad Rangel Nevarez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2012
      Hello.

      I got another beautiful new "Mayo Paskola Mask".

      I also have a "Fariseo Mask" as well.

      The Mayo mask was carved following an antique molde style by Refugio Hipolito Ruiz Quintero. One of the best carver from the Yoreme Culture.
      Special gift and unique from the real Mexico.
      The fariseo mask was made by Manuel Baumea from las tres Cruces. The mask has been used twice in fiestas mayores (Easter).

      I like to sell them both for a real good price. Send me an email if you are interested on these masks.

      I also have a collection of 13 antique masks that were used alot in all different fiestas for many years. All of these masks are documented, This is a special gift for friends or for ourselves.
      send me an e-mail if you are interested on these masks and we will talk.

      Thanks.

      Trini