Keanu Reeves as Stoner Gus ?

  • southbound_wasted
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 2, 2000
      Does anybody have anymore news about Keanu Reeves getting the role of Stoner Gus in this film ?
    • apemonster
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 7, 2000
        But let's face the facts, Tom Cruise would make a far better Davy Crockett, I mean Schwarzenegger is going to have a hard time trying to talk like a person from Tennessee
      • apemonster
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 5, 2000
          Doesn't Jack Nicholson seem to be miscasted as the Mexican leader Santa Anna ? I mean why don't they get a real Mexican to play the part?
        • Waylon_Halen
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 6, 2000
            Has anyone else heard about the rumors about John
            Travolta wanting to be Davy Crockett??? I've heard that
            the whole project has been stopped because of this
            and that the producers are thinking of replacing
            Arnold Schwarzenegger with Travolta because of the
            boxoffice power this could bring to the project.
          • apemonster
            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 6, 2000
              Using computer technology the film makers are
              considering using the late actor Bruce Lee in a small
              appearance along side oringinal Alamo star the late John
              Wayne, get the latest information
            • Waylon_Halen
              Message 6 of 29 , Aug 9, 2000
                Those rumor about Bruce Lee being added to this
                movie with computer technology in NOT true. The film
                makers have already issued statements that computer
                technology will only be used to include the late John Wayne
                in this film.
              • legendary_spider_man
                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 14, 2000
                  I was wondering if this is the same script that
                  was written for Lee ( The Six Million Dollar Man,
                  Fall Guy ) Majors back around 1980 either right after
                  or right before he did the tv sequel to "High Noon"
                  called "High Noon 2". Someone told me that this project
                  for a sequel to the Alamo really started back then,
                  and a script was completed for Lee Majors to be Davy
                  Crockett in a tv movie called "Alamo 2". Does anyone have
                  any information on this ????
                • gypsy_eyes_forever
                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 20, 2000
                    I still think Tom Cruise would make a better Davy Crocket no matter what the rest of you idiots think
                  • jen_has_big_tits
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 21, 2000
                      Explore the mysteries of life, from the men who
                      really killed Kennedy, the secret one world government,
                      UFO sightings, lake monsters, why Britney Spears is
                      so popular, why did President Lincoln feel the need
                      to fake his own death, and many more issues of great
                    • jen_has_big_tits
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 31, 2000
                        • kelly_needs_a_man
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 21, 2000
                            Someone told me that they were have huge budget problems and the movie has now been delayed. Has anyone else heard anything. . .
                          • mendy30
                            Message 13 of 29 , Dec 11, 2000
                              the following is a list of the character's and
                              whom I think would be the best choice to represent
                              this individual for historical as well as factual
                              Harvey kietel<br>Santa anna - Antonio Banderas <br>Capt.
                              Dickinson - Marky mark<br>Mrs. Dickinson - Katherine zeeta
                              Jones<br>William B. Travis - Brad Pitt<br>James Bowie - David
                              Keith<br>Davy Crockett - Val Kilmer
                            • hercules140us
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jan 13, 2001
                                check out "pumping iron" video on Yahoo Auctions.
                              • dianaquaid
                                Message 15 of 29 , Dec 3, 2001
                                  it almost fooled me. :)<br><br>ps, who here has too much time on their hands?!?!? O_O
                                • ladyofcoi
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Dec 17, 2001
                                    I need to know who is producing The Alamo part 2
                                    and I need to know who the reenacting coordinator is.
                                    If anyone can help me with this I would greatly
                                  • dianaquaid
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Dec 19, 2001
                                      do you seriously think this is a real film project, you prat?
                                    • ladyofcoi
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Dec 20, 2001
                                        The Alamo is really in the works whether this one
                                        is a joke or not. My husband is in The American
                                        Outlaw and was told to be working on his gear for a
                                        remake of the Alamo, but Riley Flinn the reenacting
                                        coordinator passed away last summer of a heart attack now I
                                        need to find out who is producing this movie. It was
                                        supposed to start production this summer.
                                      • dianaquaid
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Dec 22, 2001
                                          if it's really in the works as you say.....can you find a website containing the real details at all anywhere?<br><br>this is obviously a joke, the casting is idiotic.
                                        • dianaquaid
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jan 2, 2002
                                            why would a remake would be called 'part 2'?
                                          • ladyofcoi
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Dec 31, 2002
                                              When they were fiming "The American Outlaw" my
                                              husband was told that a remake of "The Alamo" was coming
                                              up. It is supposed to be shot at the old film sight.
                                              Since then we have lost the reenacting coordinator that
                                              he was using. I do not know very much about using
                                              the computer. I am learning as I go, but I do not
                                              know how to pull up the sights that I need very well.
                                              If you can find anything I would appreciate the
                                              help.