information

  • canaryman3 <canaryman3@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      hi , my name george henry renteria, are you for real? ok when would
      the moive start fliming? would it be in texas? would the casting
      calls be open to the public? thank you
    • Nancy E Frye <nebbo@earthlink.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
        Please refer to post made on 9/12/02...
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2003
          All of the info here about Stallone being in 'The Alamo' remake is
          false. There is a remake being made, but it doesn't involve Sly or
          Arnold, but does Dennis Quaid & Billy Bob Thorton. Here is a link for
          the actual movie:

          http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808402861

          -Mike