nice troll

  • dianaquaid
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 3, 2001
      it almost fooled me. :)<br><br>ps, who here has too much time on their hands?!?!? O_O
    • ladyofcoi
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 17, 2001
        I need to know who is producing The Alamo part 2
        and I need to know who the reenacting coordinator is.
        If anyone can help me with this I would greatly
      • dianaquaid
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 19, 2001
          do you seriously think this is a real film project, you prat?
        • ladyofcoi
          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 20, 2001
            The Alamo is really in the works whether this one
            is a joke or not. My husband is in The American
            Outlaw and was told to be working on his gear for a
            remake of the Alamo, but Riley Flinn the reenacting
            coordinator passed away last summer of a heart attack now I
            need to find out who is producing this movie. It was
            supposed to start production this summer.
          • dianaquaid
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 22, 2001
              if it's really in the works as you say.....can you find a website containing the real details at all anywhere?<br><br>this is obviously a joke, the casting is idiotic.
            • dianaquaid
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 2, 2002
                why would a remake would be called 'part 2'?
              • ladyofcoi
                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 31, 2002
                  When they were fiming "The American Outlaw" my
                  husband was told that a remake of "The Alamo" was coming
                  up. It is supposed to be shot at the old film sight.
                  Since then we have lost the reenacting coordinator that
                  he was using. I do not know very much about using
                  the computer. I am learning as I go, but I do not
                  know how to pull up the sights that I need very well.
                  If you can find anything I would appreciate the
                  help.