casting the way it should be

  • mendy30
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 11, 2000
      the following is a list of the character's and
      whom I think would be the best choice to represent
      this individual for historical as well as factual
      Harvey kietel<br>Santa anna - Antonio Banderas <br>Capt.
      Dickinson - Marky mark<br>Mrs. Dickinson - Katherine zeeta
      Jones<br>William B. Travis - Brad Pitt<br>James Bowie - David
      Keith<br>Davy Crockett - Val Kilmer
    • hercules140us
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 13, 2001
        check out "pumping iron" video on Yahoo Auctions.
      • dianaquaid
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 3, 2001
          it almost fooled me. :)<br><br>ps, who here has too much time on their hands?!?!? O_O
        • ladyofcoi
          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 17, 2001
            I need to know who is producing The Alamo part 2
            and I need to know who the reenacting coordinator is.
            If anyone can help me with this I would greatly
          • dianaquaid
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 19, 2001
              do you seriously think this is a real film project, you prat?
            • ladyofcoi
              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 20, 2001
                The Alamo is really in the works whether this one
                is a joke or not. My husband is in The American
                Outlaw and was told to be working on his gear for a
                remake of the Alamo, but Riley Flinn the reenacting
                coordinator passed away last summer of a heart attack now I
                need to find out who is producing this movie. It was
                supposed to start production this summer.
              • dianaquaid
                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 22, 2001
                  if it's really in the works as you say.....can you find a website containing the real details at all anywhere?<br><br>this is obviously a joke, the casting is idiotic.
                • dianaquaid
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jan 2, 2002
                    why would a remake would be called 'part 2'?
                  • ladyofcoi
                    Message 9 of 29 , Dec 31, 2002
                      When they were fiming "The American Outlaw" my
                      husband was told that a remake of "The Alamo" was coming
                      up. It is supposed to be shot at the old film sight.
                      Since then we have lost the reenacting coordinator that
                      he was using. I do not know very much about using
                      the computer. I am learning as I go, but I do not
                      know how to pull up the sights that I need very well.
                      If you can find anything I would appreciate the
                      help.