Budget Problems . . . ?

  • kelly_needs_a_man
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 21, 2000
      Someone told me that they were have huge budget problems and the movie has now been delayed. Has anyone else heard anything. . .
    • mendy30
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 11, 2000
        the following is a list of the character's and
        whom I think would be the best choice to represent
        this individual for historical as well as factual
        Harvey kietel<br>Santa anna - Antonio Banderas <br>Capt.
        Dickinson - Marky mark<br>Mrs. Dickinson - Katherine zeeta
        Jones<br>William B. Travis - Brad Pitt<br>James Bowie - David
        Keith<br>Davy Crockett - Val Kilmer
      • hercules140us
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 13, 2001
          check out "pumping iron" video on Yahoo Auctions.
        • dianaquaid
          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 3, 2001
            it almost fooled me. :)<br><br>ps, who here has too much time on their hands?!?!? O_O
          • ladyofcoi
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 17, 2001
              I need to know who is producing The Alamo part 2
              and I need to know who the reenacting coordinator is.
              If anyone can help me with this I would greatly
            • dianaquaid
              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 19, 2001
                do you seriously think this is a real film project, you prat?
              • ladyofcoi
                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 20, 2001
                  The Alamo is really in the works whether this one
                  is a joke or not. My husband is in The American
                  Outlaw and was told to be working on his gear for a
                  remake of the Alamo, but Riley Flinn the reenacting
                  coordinator passed away last summer of a heart attack now I
                  need to find out who is producing this movie. It was
                  supposed to start production this summer.
                • dianaquaid
                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 22, 2001
                    if it's really in the works as you say.....can you find a website containing the real details at all anywhere?<br><br>this is obviously a joke, the casting is idiotic.
                  • dianaquaid
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jan 2, 2002
                      why would a remake would be called 'part 2'?
                    • ladyofcoi
                      Message 10 of 29 , Dec 31, 2002
                        When they were fiming "The American Outlaw" my
                        husband was told that a remake of "The Alamo" was coming
                        up. It is supposed to be shot at the old film sight.
                        Since then we have lost the reenacting coordinator that
                        he was using. I do not know very much about using
                        the computer. I am learning as I go, but I do not
                        know how to pull up the sights that I need very well.
                        If you can find anything I would appreciate the
                        help.