Alamo Part 2

  • Silver_Surfer_A_Slight_Return
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 4, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Alamo Part 2 community.
    • Silver_Surfer_A_Slight_Return
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 4, 1999
        I know that this one is going to be big check out this web site for more details <a href=http://members.aol.com/CliffSwamp/Alamo.html target=new>http://members.aol.com/CliffSwamp/Alamo.html</a>
      • Waylon_Halen
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 6, 1999
          Has anyone else heard reports that Keanu Reeves wants a role in this film ? Someone told me the other day that he was fighting hard to get a place in this movie.
        • king_kong_forever
          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 7, 1999
            Lately I've been hearing reports that Tom Cruise
            wants the lead role in The Alamo Part 2: The Revenge of
            Davy Crockett. They say he's really using all of his
            influence in Hollywood to have the producers drop Arnold
            Schwarzenegger and let him (Cruise) be Davy Crockett.
          • Sugarbush_1998
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 21, 1999
              I am doing a science project on the type of
              movies people like, why, and what psychological effects
              they have. Search for my club in yahoo under movies
              effects, it will be the one that says psychological
              effects. Thankyou.
            • king_kong_forever
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 4, 2000
                You'll need to hurry and check this out before the powers that be find out about it and shut it down <a href=http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/1776/ALAMO.HTM target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/1776/ALAMO.HTM</a>
              • summer_girl_traffic
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 18, 2000
                  From the American Music Awards where her dress was a little too open, great view <a href=http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/1776/ALAMO.HTM target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/1776/ALAMO.HTM</a>
                • Silver_Surfer_A_Slight_Return
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 24, 2000
                    New rumors about the film makers using computer
                    technology to bring Bruce Lee BACK to the screen for a
                    special appearnce in The Alamo Part 2: The Revenge of
                    Davy Crockett, check it out
                  • southbound_wasted
                    Message 9 of 29 , Mar 2 10:05 PM
                      Does anybody have anymore news about Keanu Reeves getting the role of Stoner Gus in this film ?
                    • apemonster
                      Message 10 of 29 , Mar 7 8:38 PM
                        But let's face the facts, Tom Cruise would make a far better Davy Crockett, I mean Schwarzenegger is going to have a hard time trying to talk like a person from Tennessee
                      • apemonster
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 5, 2000
                          Doesn't Jack Nicholson seem to be miscasted as the Mexican leader Santa Anna ? I mean why don't they get a real Mexican to play the part?
                        • Waylon_Halen
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 6, 2000
                            Has anyone else heard about the rumors about John
                            Travolta wanting to be Davy Crockett??? I've heard that
                            the whole project has been stopped because of this
                            and that the producers are thinking of replacing
                            Arnold Schwarzenegger with Travolta because of the
                            boxoffice power this could bring to the project.
                          • apemonster
                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 6, 2000
                              Using computer technology the film makers are
                              considering using the late actor Bruce Lee in a small
                              appearance along side oringinal Alamo star the late John
                              Wayne, get the latest information
                            • Waylon_Halen
                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 9, 2000
                                Those rumor about Bruce Lee being added to this
                                movie with computer technology in NOT true. The film
                                makers have already issued statements that computer
                                technology will only be used to include the late John Wayne
                                in this film.
                              • legendary_spider_man
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 14, 2000
                                  I was wondering if this is the same script that
                                  was written for Lee ( The Six Million Dollar Man,
                                  Fall Guy ) Majors back around 1980 either right after
                                  or right before he did the tv sequel to "High Noon"
                                  called "High Noon 2". Someone told me that this project
                                  for a sequel to the Alamo really started back then,
                                  and a script was completed for Lee Majors to be Davy
                                  Crockett in a tv movie called "Alamo 2". Does anyone have
                                  any information on this ????
                                • gypsy_eyes_forever
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Aug 20, 2000
                                    I still think Tom Cruise would make a better Davy Crocket no matter what the rest of you idiots think
                                  • jen_has_big_tits
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Aug 21, 2000
                                      Explore the mysteries of life, from the men who
                                      really killed Kennedy, the secret one world government,
                                      UFO sightings, lake monsters, why Britney Spears is
                                      so popular, why did President Lincoln feel the need
                                      to fake his own death, and many more issues of great
                                    • jen_has_big_tits
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Aug 31, 2000
                                        • kelly_needs_a_man
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Oct 21, 2000
                                            Someone told me that they were have huge budget problems and the movie has now been delayed. Has anyone else heard anything. . .
                                          • mendy30
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Dec 11, 2000
                                              the following is a list of the character's and
                                              whom I think would be the best choice to represent
                                              this individual for historical as well as factual
                                              Harvey kietel<br>Santa anna - Antonio Banderas <br>Capt.
                                              Dickinson - Marky mark<br>Mrs. Dickinson - Katherine zeeta
                                              Jones<br>William B. Travis - Brad Pitt<br>James Bowie - David
                                              Keith<br>Davy Crockett - Val Kilmer
                                            • hercules140us
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jan 13, 2001
                                                check out "pumping iron" video on Yahoo Auctions.
                                              • dianaquaid
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Dec 3, 2001
                                                  it almost fooled me. :)<br><br>ps, who here has too much time on their hands?!?!? O_O
                                                • ladyofcoi
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Dec 17, 2001
                                                    I need to know who is producing The Alamo part 2
                                                    and I need to know who the reenacting coordinator is.
                                                    If anyone can help me with this I would greatly
                                                  • dianaquaid
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Dec 19, 2001
                                                      do you seriously think this is a real film project, you prat?
                                                    • ladyofcoi
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Dec 20, 2001
                                                        The Alamo is really in the works whether this one
                                                        is a joke or not. My husband is in The American
                                                        Outlaw and was told to be working on his gear for a
                                                        remake of the Alamo, but Riley Flinn the reenacting
                                                        coordinator passed away last summer of a heart attack now I
                                                        need to find out who is producing this movie. It was
                                                        supposed to start production this summer.
                                                      • dianaquaid
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Dec 22, 2001
                                                          if it's really in the works as you say.....can you find a website containing the real details at all anywhere?<br><br>this is obviously a joke, the casting is idiotic.
                                                        • dianaquaid
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Jan 2, 2002
                                                            why would a remake would be called 'part 2'?
                                                          • ladyofcoi
                                                            Message 29 of 29 , Dec 31, 2002
                                                              When they were fiming "The American Outlaw" my
                                                              husband was told that a remake of "The Alamo" was coming
                                                              up. It is supposed to be shot at the old film sight.
                                                              Since then we have lost the reenacting coordinator that
                                                              he was using. I do not know very much about using
                                                              the computer. I am learning as I go, but I do not
                                                              know how to pull up the sights that I need very well.
                                                              If you can find anything I would appreciate the
                                                              help.