get it easy

  • savanna-terk341@xelllent.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 7:24 AM
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 1 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.
    • junelle-coyne892@tingleoww.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 4:04 AM
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 770 621-2634 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.