April Events

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      Hello APS,
      I just wanted to send out an overview of April Field Trips as I put them on the calendar.

      Wednesday, April 10 - I will take my Earth & Space and Environmental Science Classes out to UCM. We should get there by 9:30 and will likely stay till 1:00. Any APS who would like are welcome to join us.

      Saturday, April 13 - This will be our monthly UCM visit along with the annual Randolph School visit. We will meet at Wal-Mart in Sumiton at 8:00 (usual time/place). However, someone will be at the gas station/truck stop across from the old Uncle Mort's to meet with the Randolph School group at 9:00.

      Saturday, April 20 - Party for the Planet at the Birmingham Zoo. Details will come out shortly on the reminder sent out from the calendar.
      Cheers,
      Ashley
    • Brian And Krishna
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
        Hi Ashley,

        Our meeting time and place is 10am at the sumiton walmart.

        Thanks,

        Sent from my iPhone